Precious Metal Dealer Licenses
An application for an annual license as a dealer in precious metals shall be submitted to the Sheriff’s Office of each county in which the dealer
purchases precious metals.
Download and complete the application for either a business or individual.
You must submit your application along with a copy of your driver's license.
For any questions regarding the requirements, applicants can call the Firearms Division of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office at (570) 517-3301 or email email@example.com.
Once your application has been received and approved, a staff member will contact you to schedule your in-person appointment.
There is a $50.00 cash fee (EXACT CHANGE ONLY) due at your in-person appointment.
Submission of application
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All email submissions must be scanned into PDF format ONLY. Your submission will be rejected if it is
received in any other format.
DO NOT submit images of your application within the body of your email and do not send any links or zipped files.
• By mail at: Monroe County Courthouse, Sheriff’s Office Firearms Division 610 Monroe Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360.
• Personally, by placing it in the drop-box located at the main entrance of the courthouse.
Reporting Receipt of Sale of Precious Metals
- Notification Letter to Precious Metal Dealers
- Receipting sales of Precious Metals at LeadsOnline