Click on a link below to access all the historical documents available for research.
Historical Documents From A to C
- 1893-1905 - Register of Births
- 1930-1991 - Records of Citizenship
- 1835-1940 - Records listing plaintiff, defendant, etc. for all civil hearings
- 1840-Present - Minutes from all Commissioner Meetings
- 1837-2001 - To see a file - contact the Coroners Office at (517) 570-3192
- 1836-1960 - Records for criminal cases and mixed filings
Historical Documents From D to O
- 1893-1905 - Register of Deaths
- 1837-1985 - Statement to become a citizen with witnesses signatures
- 1836-1929 - Property ownership (years are not consecutive)
- 1844-1949 - Index and cases
- 1836-1940 - Civil records and mixed filings
- 1839-1946 - Date, name, location of property etc.
- 1836-1915 - Bonds, petitions to sell real estate, etc.
Historical Documents From P to Z
- 1738-1956 - Date of warrant, name, number of acres
- 1837-1985 - Signed statement with witnesses signatures
- 1836-1967 - Writs of Execution, Sheriff Sales, records of serving court papers
- 1836-1986 - Records for tax collection on microfilm
- 1836-1940 - Traces property ownership
- 1836-1990- Legal representative, inventories, etc.
- 1836-1899 - Record to seize property of the judgement debtor to satify a judgment