Using the Archives
The Monroe County Archives welcomes visitors to utilize our resource materials for research. We are located on the second floor of the Monroe County Administration Building, Room 207. Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete the Researcher Registration form.
To make an appointment please contact the Archives Office at (570) 517-3189 or GFerrara@monroecountypa.gov.
Our public hours for visitation are:
- Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Or by appointment
In-Person Research Fees:
- Photocopies $1.00 per page
- Cash or money order (made payable to Monroe County Archives) accepted.
- Exact amount required for payment, no refunds.